Palace Pets Coloring Pages
Free Printable Palace Pets Coloring Pages
Disney Palace Pets is a franchise that features a group of royal pets that belong to various Disney Princesses. Each princess has her own unique pet or pets, and the franchise includes a range of merchandise, including toys, books, and an animated web series.[wpinsertshortcodead id=”jmxul634734aa042b1″]
The Palace Pets were first introduced in 2013 as part of a mobile game called “Palace Pets in Whisker Haven,” where players could groom and take care of the pets. Since then, the franchise has expanded to include books, toys, and other merchandise, as well as a web series and a Disney Junior animated television series called “Whisker Haven Tales.”
The Palace Pets are popular with young children, particularly those who are fans of the Disney Princesses. The franchise aims to promote creativity, imagination, and kindness, and encourages children to learn the importance of taking care of pets and treating animals with respect and kindness.
Here are some brief descriptions of some of the main Disney Palace Pets characters:
- Pumpkin – Cinderella’s white puppy with a blue bow and a blonde tuft of hair on her head.
- Berry – Snow White’s bunny, who has a pink bow and a blue cape.
- Treasure – Ariel’s kitten, who has a purple bow and a pink seashell collar.
- Beauty – Belle’s kitten, who has a pink bow and a gold tiara.
- Sultan – Jasmine’s tiger cub, who has a red collar with a gold pendant.
- Teacup – Belle’s teacup poodle, who has a pink bow and a rose on her head.
- Petite – Belle’s pony, who has a blue bow and a gold crown.
- Nuzzles – Cinderella’s mouse, who has a pink bow and a gold necklace.
- Summer – Rapunzel’s kitten, who has a pink bow and a flower in her hair.
- Pumpkin – Aurora’s kitten, who has a blue bow and a pink flower on her head.
These are just a few of the many Palace Pets characters, each with their own unique personalities and accessories. The franchise is constantly expanding with new characters being added regularly.